0

Santa dropped my gifts early...=)

Posted by adp on 2:37 AM
Dec.18
GHO Xmas Party


T.beth was (again) my santa for this year...and double coincidence is I am her santa (again) as well. In 2007 it was likeso. Hahaha, and because of that we broke the circle of exchange gifts of the whole team. We were outcast, ours was a kris kringle of two, hahaha.


Kris Kringle in Galileo is "career". Never was there a year when themes were as simple as "something sweet". It was always an exercise of creativity.

This year these are what i found in my xmas stocking:

Week 1: Grammy's/ VMA's (something pop)

I got: cool toy rocker shades and camp rock mag
I gave: blue eye shadow with star shape







Week 2: Las Vegas ( something glitzy?)

I got: colored pens!
I gave: bling bling for the fone/digicam/gadget







Week 3: Twilight (something edgy)

I got: funky, glittery nail polish
I gave: body glitter, ala edward







Week 4: Gypsies (something mysterious)

I got: a storybook "Ang Mahiwagang Kamiseta"
I gave: funky, glittery polish for nail or hair (which I hope t.beth will use for the hair...hehe)







Week 5: Something reminiscent of baby's era

I got: autograph/slambook
I gave: must be red hello kitty purse







...and for the major gift

I got: my wish! Nicholas Sparks book and extra chocolates
I gave: her wish! Megan Mccafferty book

*ang bookworm namin, parehong book requests...haha


Yey! We are starting the year with lots of reading material to share.


Thanks to all my extra gifts from officemates and friends. I got a lot this year even from people I just met recently! =)

I'd post our bonggang bonggang presentation next time...Oooppsie, I think we forgot to take a proper picture of the "band"...sayang naman...=$

Our Christmas Party Program this year improved a lot, all presentations were entertaining. I like last year's games though (hahaha, sore loser mode for not winning any games). We'll work on that festive spirit next year! Anyways, it was still fun as all my Galileo Xmases so far...Happiness...=)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 really now, what could be prettier than PINK? All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.