0

day 2 and day 3..aja!

Posted by adp on 7:31 AM
Day 2

Obviously I was too groggy to post yesterday I completely forgot about it.  Therefore I'm writing a double day post today. :)

Day 2 was a success.  Except that I'd been sprinting to the tricycle terminal and then to church again.  It's disappointing too that I shell out P32 because again nobody to share the trike with.  Seeing XPJ parked conveniently at where I start sprinting doesn't help too.  I need to bond with that car asap. 

A noticeable 10% decrease on attendance was probably brought about by 1) 1st day being a Sunday ergo free day for most peeps  2) day 2 was a hectic Monday and 3) as expected the lure of the bed gets stronger.  For me though everyday is a free day! So sleep can wait.  And because of that my regular night sleep is becoming a nap.  And I sleep longer after breakfast.  Messing the body clock all the more.  Very bad.

Gospel was about the genealogy of Christ.  Well actually 'genes' are not involved since Joseph was not Christ's biological father.  But you all know about the mystery of Christ's divinity and humanity so let's not confuse ourselves further.  (insert thoughts on dan brown's da vinci code --> if I'm damned to hell I'm blaming this haha)

Take the challenge then and trace your own roots and see if your ancestors paved the way to your destiny and if you carry a little bit of the family in you. Worth another post! :)

Breakfast today was c/o my wallet and McDonald's.
That of course is their Big Breakfast in California.  My dream nomnom.  Here we get the pancakes and the sausage, that's it.  Bacon is non-existent in McDonald's PH breakfast.  You can customize your big breakfast though by ordering : hotcake meal + big breakfast + hash brown = empty wallet



The saddest thing though is that there is no hot chocolate in Mcdo PH. :((  This could have made everything perfect!
Oh well papel, hot chocolate can wait.  I have 7 more breakfasts to look forward to. :)

------------------------------------------------
Day 3

Mornings are getting groggier and sleep is turning into (power) naps.  I slept for less than  2 hours today.  At church I was so afraid I might faint given that I took a long walk, hasn't eaten yet, in a crowded and humid area and had been standing the whole time.  I had too shift my weight on my feet alternately and make small steps to keep alert.  Que horror!  I promise to get a proper sleep today.

No noticeable decrease on church attendance.  Might even had increased slightly.  Hmmm, I wonder why?  Perhaps the teeners are free of school.  Sunrise was earlier too.  I enjoyed the service today.  As a good catholic I shouldn't have a preference on the celebrant but one of our priests is more animated and relatable than the other.  Anyways I don't plan my attendance based on that.

The gospel was about Joseph and the role he played on Christ's birth.  Extraordinary man of sacrifice and obedience too same as Mary.  Jesus had wonderful parents, well duh they were handpicked by God.  What am I thinking all of us are handpicked by God!  Not all of us had been lucky though.  Some had parents as the cross they had to carry through life.  One of the things that are hard to fathom about our faith but we trust that God's wisdom is beyond ours.
                                      


Breakfast today was c/o my wallet again and 7-eleven.  I had to get over the hot chocolate craving from yesterday thus I walked beyond McDonald's to 7-eleven.  Yey! for Hershey's hot chocolate.  Add hotdogs to that and my morning is complete.  Simple joys.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 really now, what could be prettier than PINK? All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.