0

2011 was not a year for watching...

Posted by adp on 6:45 PM in ,

...from imdb.com

Top 25 Box Office of 2011

(as of December 19, 2011)

Everything in red...is what I haven't watched! Where was I? What did I do in 2011? And the more significant question is...what else (if any) did I watch?!

Truth be told, I haven't been watching a lot of movies lately. Most movies I watched were part of my watchlist wherein obviously I am way behind. I watch much much less pinoy movies too this year. Unlike the past years I have backlog on cheesy Filipino romcoms this time. Haha. And I did not watch a single film fest entry.

I'd been faithful to my favorite TV shows though. Although I regret that I can't fit much recommended ones on my spare time. On hindsight, I am 1 season behind House so I'll prioritize that.

My imdb watchlist is nearing 50. This I know because I was planning on adding movies to watch on it. How I could manage to get updated on that, I have no idea.

Add to that I have 14 books to read, lots and lots of articles and journals to read and a thesis proposal to whip up.

Fun is hard to come by I guess...

There is 1 solution though...I need to master and survive a 5-hour sleeping time. I heard most successful people can do it...So here's to success and a mind set to hate sleep...





0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 really now, what could be prettier than PINK? All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.