0

movies, movies, movies.

Posted by adp on 3:24 PM
in lieu of my last post... my new year's resolution would include...


I promise myself to update that to watch list and prioritize (how lame could I be? haha) movie-watching. I want to narrow that lengthy watchlist. My forecast is ~200 movies this year. That's an upper limit, well in fact I'm overestimating here. But if I have the time I'd watch 1 movie a day...so that's 366 for 2012... I can attempt that 200 I guess. Also, I have to be in an actual cinema in atleast 20 times (50 is my exagerated target) Haha

Movie year it is for 2012...

Though I still want to be faithful to my tv series...grey's, modern family, survivor, GOT and WD (hopefully)...and if I can do the HIMYM marathon then good!

...and of course my readings! dan brown, 3 sparks, 3 coehlo's and the scott's. I'll attempt 2 new YA series and a few books I guess...and school? I commit to a min of 2 journals a day...

...the impossible feat...

First order of the year...I have to be the best in time management...Should be worth it if the world ends in 2012...

Haha..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 really now, what could be prettier than PINK? All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.