0

continuing olympic fandom of 4 years past...

Posted by adp on 12:47 AM

This photo is part of my *fangirl* background template...*blushes*

4 years past, I had an obsession on olympics and all that related to it.  It started with too much discovery channel watching on olympic trivia, fueled by beijing's awesome architectural plans.  From then on I got hooked and followed every bit of update (website, news, publicity etc.)  As expected hotness athletes were part of some publicity stint, and there I was in love at first sight with that half(?) naked guy I placed on my dash...haha

Eamon Sullivan, swimmer, Australia.  Olympic medalist, Masterchef Champion, Underwear Model and (used to be) half of the gorgeous olympic swimmer love birds.  Now cafe owner...and still is a London olympian...yey!..*insert ra-ra cheer*

I have a wallet size picture of him stashed in my purse before.  The crazy me acknowledges him as the pseudo boyfriend if anyone asks. Haha.  4 years had passed and he aged considerably, and I'd like to think I matured too...or did I? Haha.  Nevertheless...look at that hot guy?! He is my Finnick.  Read the book and without a hint of reservation made him the picture of my Finnick.  Doesn't hurt that he would fit the role, being an excellent swimmer at that.  Ergo still cheering for aussie, aussie, oi!, oi! when swim meets are on. Yey! London Olympics 2012. Bring it ON!

PS
Fangirl aside...I'm cheering just as passionately for my fellowmen

Rene Herrera - long distance running
Marestella Torres - long jump
Jhasmine Alkhaldi -100m freestyle swimming
Brian Rosario - skeet shooting
Jessie Khing Lacuna - 200m freestyle swimming
Mark Barriga- boxing
Hidilyn Diaz-weightlifting

Tomohiko Hoshima -judo
Daniel Caluag -bmx rider
Rachel Anne Cabral -archery
Mark Javier -archery


Bring home the Gold kababayans! =)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 really now, what could be prettier than PINK? All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.