0

80% of the year past

Posted by adp on 12:54 AM in ,
I really really want to go back to blogging...so I have to post this (probably nonsense) entry so I'll just go ahead and do it...

So...my last post was pre-olympics...that was freaking JULY!

What was I up to the last 3 months...

Well, I don't think I've blogged about any of this...so here goes 1) i had a family-career dilemma 2) i quit my job 3) i braced myself for major career change 4) #3 didn't work out 5) taught in college 6) did a little 'makibaka' thing 7) and bum around

I still am bumming around.  Actually all that I mentioned happened way way back the start of the year.  It took me a year before all of that to take a great leap of change.  I know I'm lucky I had the time...well until it ran out.  What would you expect..that's me and my fear of change.  But as it happens, you don't get to plan anything really when you don't know what to anticipate.  Thus, for majority of the year I plunge in blindly and just go with the flow.  As much as I hate change, I want to believe I'm quite resilient.  It's just the initial step I fear.  When I'm on it I just float.

It would be too lengthy of a post if I get into details.  In summary, what I got from all of it is that 1) its hard for me not to look back 2) i love the experience of teaching in college ( but actually it felt like high school anyways) 3) i can stand by my principles but its not in my nature to act passionately on it 4) shamelessly I love doing nothing and anything I like 5) in relation to #4...sucks though not to have enough money.

So there...that's what just happened in my life.
My to-do list pretty much remains the same.. at least the big deal ones.  On a daily basis, it's what to eat, what to watch, where to go, what artsy/productive thing to do. Haha.

It would be all perfect...if I would win the lottery.

Success! Blog done. Plan accomplished.  Writing this blog entry probably is the highlight of my day.  On hindsight...I watched a cheesy pinoy movie todayand enjoyed it.. and I dL'ed the new TSwift album Red ... and I'm done with HIMYM season 1.. haha.  I didn't realize I'm so accomplished today! =)

That was sarcasm, but the happy kind. =)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 really now, what could be prettier than PINK? All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.