0

what have you been up to?

Posted by adp on 9:03 PM in ,
While this typhoon Maring wreaks havoc everywhere... I decided to revisit blogs and make a post... hahaha.

Just updating from when I last posted (Jan, 2013?!)

- Quit 1st tertiary teaching job due to horrible management. (They still owe me a month's salary! Yeah, that bad)

- Now teaching at not 1 but 2 UAAP schools 23km away from each other.  It takes me around 2 hours to commute here-and-to and that includes a speedy train ride pa.  Both schools are extremely different but there is always something likable about my classes.  Minus the commute in between I'm actually happy about this set-up.  This might change in the near future though coz I know at one point I'll need to make a choice.

- I'm exploring the techie side of teaching.. and I'm failing! Must read and research on a lot of stuff if I want to ride this tide. I have to somehow connect this techie engg background to something.

- And last but not the least... I'm miserably failing research.  Although I have the interest, I am so discouraged to think I'll make it through.  First, I have way too many "interests".  Second, I do not understand why I suddenly detest writing.  Third, I haven't recovered from this "cramming" disease ergo I cannot organize!  But finish this degree I must!  If I want to be higher education I must have higher education...and not to forget; I want a higher salary.:)

 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 really now, what could be prettier than PINK? All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.